General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are the data controller of your information.
- CgNews02 Blog needs to have a contract with you
- You have authorized the CgNews02 blog for that
- CgNews02 Blog is in the legitimate interests of processing your personal information.
- The CgNews02 blog must adhere to the law
If you are a habitant of the European Economic Area, you have secure data protection rights. If you would like to know what personal information we hold about you and would like to remove it from our systems, please contact us : Info@CgNews02.com
In some cases, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete information you have.
- Right to modify
- Right to object.
- The right to control.
- Right to data portability
- Right to revoke consent
The CgNews02 blog follows a standard procedure for using log files. These files are logged when visitors visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of the analysis of hosting services. Information collected through log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, page reference / exit and number of clicks; they are not linked to personally identifiable information. The purpose of the information is to analyze trends, manage the site, track users’ movements on the website and collect demographic information.
Cookies and Web beacons
Google Double Click DART Cookie
Therefore, Please note that these cookies used by third party advertisers do not have access or control over the CgNews02.
Third Party Privacy Policies
- Google’s use of advertising cookies enables it and its partners to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and/or other sites on the Internet.
Update : 14 november 2020